Didsbury Village, Lovely Double Room
|Location||Didsbury, Manchester (M20)|
|Rent||£350 per month|
|Available From||17th March 2019|
|Minimum Stay||3 months|
Like the look of this advert?
Then favourite it for later or share/tweet it with your friends.
It has all of the amenities you'd expect: dishwasher, etc, The room doesn't have an en-suite, but I do so the main bathroom would basically be yours. There is access to a cellar should you to store a bike or other bulky items (within reason!). The lounge looks right out on to a big garden great for barbeques, sunbathing, etc.
The rent £113 per week (or £490 a month) plus £450 deposit. OR... for a weekday let, £85 per week or £370 per month.
Bills are included. The Rent includes Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, and the Internet. Rent for a couple under negotiation.
-2 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom Flat with shared kitchen and living room
- Shared kitchen + living room with 2 sofas, dining table and TV
- Flat located on a private cul-de-sac road with plenty of parking
DOUBLE BEDROOM & PRIVATE BATHROOM :
- The bedroom comes with a double bed with storage draws, fitted wardrobe with hanging rail and shelves & chest of drawers
- Private bathroom (across the hallway) fully kitted out with sanitary ware, sink, toilet, mirror, and corner bath with overhead shower
- The kitchen comes with Fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine and other white goods
- Functional with all appliances
- Property is a short walk to fashionable shops, bars, and restaurants within Didsbury Village & West Didsbury. Chorlton is a short taxi, bus or bike ride away.
- Excellent transport links with regular buses at the end of the small road
- Metro link Access – about 10-minute walk to both West Didsbury and Didsbury Village stops
- Easy Commute to Manchester City Centre and Stockport via tram, train, cycle or bus
- Easy access on to princess parkway which changes into the M56 linking you to Cheshire, M6, Liverpool & Manchester Airport (Taxi is about £10 each way to airport)
- Uber / Gett taxi area
- Burnage Train Station (1.3 miles)
- East Didsbury Train Station (1.3 miles)
- The Metropolitan Gastro pub (0.8 miles / 16 minutes’ walk)
- Albert’s Restaurant & Bar (0.3 miles/ 7 minutes’ walk)
- The Wood Stock pub (0.3 miles / 7 minutes’ walk)
|Area||Didsbury, Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Property Type||Flat / apartment|
|Utilities Included||Electric, Gas, Water, Council Tax, Internet,|
|Additional Utilities Cost||£0.00 per month|
No current tenants / Unknown.
|JSA / DSS accepted||Yes|
BEFORE contacting the advertiser, please read and digest our Flatshare Checklist below.
This is my third flatmate that I have found using the site. Its the best money you can spend because you are guaranteed to find someone. My experiences to date have all been positive, Jane.
I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful service,this is the best service when trying to find a new home, well done to the team. EXCELLENT! Gareth.
Brilliant site and it works! Submit your details and within a day, details were coming through, and 90% of the time, the rooms fitted my criteria. It took only 5 visits before I found the room I wanted. Thank you.
Keep safe online
Protect yourself from fraudsters!Find out more
Flatshare Checklist / Stay Safe Online
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser, please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT send any money to an advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
!!! Never Send Money Before Viewing a Room / Property
Fraudsters will try to encourage you to send money before viewing a property. They may ask you to put a deposit down to hold the room, or sometimes even to allow a viewing. A legitimate landlord will never ask for any money upfront before seeing a room. Fraudsters can be very persuasive, please don't let your emotions take over. Make sure you always view the room/property and have paperwork before paying anything. And it is recommended to pay by credit card (not debit) or PayPal if you can for extra cover.
Premium Rate Telephone Numbers
Please check any telephone number before calling. A scammer may try to use a premium rate number which could cost you potentially between £1 and £5 per minute, of which the scammer gets a cut. You can check the potential cost of telephone numbers here https://www.gov.uk/call-charges.
This scam entails the tenant sending their deposit to the landlord by cheque, but for a greater amount than what they are supposed to and asking for a refund. The landlord pays in the cheque and then sends the difference back to the tenant, only to find that the cheque bounces (is fake) and they cannot get the money back they returned. Cheques can bounce a number of weeks after being deposited, it is recommended you wait 30 days or check with your bank to ensure the cheque is fully cleared.
Choose house or flatmates carefully
This scam involves a lodger or housemate moving in and appearing to be completely legitimate when in reality they are being opportunistic and looking to steal identification such as passports, credit cards, bank details and driving licenses, then promptly leaving.
Please read our full guide to staying safe online here.