Fully Furnished One Single and One Double Room available
|£525 Per Month, £300 Deposit, 21st Feb, Single Room , Furnished|
|£600 Per Month, £350 Deposit, 21st Feb, Double Room , Furnished|
|Minimum Stay||3 months|
Like the look of this advert?
Then favourite it for later or share/tweet it with your friends.
* Single available on the ground floor overlooking the front garden
* Quadplex freesat/freeview TV point (two satellite cable sockets & TV aerial socket) and an ethernet socket for hardwired broadband router connection in addition to wireless availability via the Virgin Media 200MB fibre optic broadband.
* Wall-mounted TV.
* Furniture includes bedside table, built-in wardrobe & adjustable shelving.
* New shared kitchen fully equipped with 2 large fridge/freezers, dishwasher, single oven, 5 ring gas hob, microwave, 9KG washing machine (operated by coin-operated meter) and 8KG tumble dryer (operated by coin-operated meter).
* Also fitted with wall mounted 32" Samsung Smart Freeview HD TV. Ethernet connection for games consoles and hard wired connection to router.
* Breakfast bar area
Bathroom (1st floor):
* fully tiled bathroom
* bath, shower, WC and large washbasin. Large heated towel rail.
Shower Room and separate WC (Ground Floor).
The ground floor shower room & separate WC and the first floor bathroom are shared between four tenants
All our tenants are young professionals in their twenties; three are cabin crew with British Airways together with ground staff for Virgin Atlantic and a Stockley Park employee.
* Lovely private and quiet rear garden with new patio and bicycle storage; new modern glass and metal garden table with six chairs and sun umbrella; a large barbecue is also provided.
* A cleaner is provided for communal areas and gardener as required.
The front door is fitted with a High Security Yale Keyfree entry system. The lock is Police Approved for security and operates by PIN.
* The Landlord has a proven track record and is a member of the Residential Landlords Association Accreditation Scheme (RLAAS). The property is fully licensed for shared use by the London Borough of Hillingdon.
Walking distance to West Drayton train station and town centre (10-12 minutes' walk) with its many shops, pubs and restaurants, all within half a mile. The train provides excellent transport to Ealing Broadway, Paddington or west to Slough and beyond. Off road and unrestricted street parking is available.
Excellent facilities within just a short travel distance include a Virgin Active gym, Odeon cinema, bowling, karting, swimming and parkland. Ideally situation for road links to the M4, M25, A4, A408, and A40, with easy access by road or bus to Healthrow, Stockley Park, Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University, Uxbridge and Hounslow.
|Area||WEST DRAYTON, Middlesex|
|Property Type||Semi-detached house|
|Utilities Included||Electric, Gas, Water, Council Tax, Internet,|
|Additional Utilities Cost||£0.00 per month|
No current tenants / Unknown.
|JSA / DSS accepted||Yes|
BEFORE contacting the advertiser, please read and digest our Flatshare Checklist below.
This is my third flatmate that I have found using the site. Its the best money you can spend because you are guaranteed to find someone. My experiences to date have all been positive, Jane.
I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful service,this is the best service when trying to find a new home, well done to the team. EXCELLENT! Gareth.
Brilliant site and it works! Submit your details and within a day, details were coming through, and 90% of the time, the rooms fitted my criteria. It took only 5 visits before I found the room I wanted. Thank you.
Keep safe online
Protect yourself from fraudsters!Find out more
Flatshare Checklist / Stay Safe Online
Before contacting or visiting the advertiser, please make sure you have printed and read this checklist fully. Do NOT send any money to an advertiser unless you are happy that they follow all the advice on the list. If you have any concerns, report them to us.
!!! Never Send Money Before Viewing a Room / Property
Fraudsters will try to encourage you to send money before viewing a property. They may ask you to put a deposit down to hold the room, or sometimes even to allow a viewing. A legitimate landlord will never ask for any money upfront before seeing a room. Fraudsters can be very persuasive, please don't let your emotions take over. Make sure you always view the room/property and have paperwork before paying anything. And it is recommended to pay by credit card (not debit) or PayPal if you can for extra cover.
Premium Rate Telephone Numbers
Please check any telephone number before calling. A scammer may try to use a premium rate number which could cost you potentially between £1 and £5 per minute, of which the scammer gets a cut. You can check the potential cost of telephone numbers here https://www.gov.uk/call-charges.
This scam entails the tenant sending their deposit to the landlord by cheque, but for a greater amount than what they are supposed to and asking for a refund. The landlord pays in the cheque and then sends the difference back to the tenant, only to find that the cheque bounces (is fake) and they cannot get the money back they returned. Cheques can bounce a number of weeks after being deposited, it is recommended you wait 30 days or check with your bank to ensure the cheque is fully cleared.
Choose house or flatmates carefully
This scam involves a lodger or housemate moving in and appearing to be completely legitimate when in reality they are being opportunistic and looking to steal identification such as passports, credit cards, bank details and driving licenses, then promptly leaving.
Please read our full guide to staying safe online here.