big double room in 3-bed flat near Ealing Broadway
|Rent||£600 per month|
|Available From||7th November 2017|
|Minimum Stay||6 months|
Like the look of this advert?
Then favourite it for later or share/tweet it with your friends.
We are looking for a new flatmate to move in our 3 bedroom friendly flatshare in Ealing.
The room will be available from 7th of November , when our current flatmate moves out.
About the flat/room:
- Large Double Room with double glaze window
- 3 bedroom Full Furnished Flat on 1st Floor
- central heating
- Wooden Floor, clean and spacious
- Strategic location, we are located between Ealing Broadway and South Ealing [Central Line, Piccadilly and District Line] reachable in 10 minutes walk and bus 65 (from Ealing Broadway station to Kingston via Richmond and Kew Bridge) right outside the building .
- Shopping Centre in less than 5 minutes walk away (Tesco, Boots, Argos, etc.)
- Walpole Park, gym clubs and Tennis Court nearby
- Non smoking Flat
- £600 rental fee per calendar month
- £55 council tax per month
- Bills around £40-50 per person [Electric, Gas, Water & Internet]
- Cleaning Fee once a fortnight
- 12 months rental with 6 months break clause
- Deposit : £600 only will be kept in the DPS Government scheme
About us, we are 2 mature female professionals in IT and Market & Customer research fields. We are looking for someone clean and tidy, easy going, friendly, respectful of other people. NOT A PARTY ANIMAL but someone we can have a laugh with and chilled out chat in the living room!
Please text us directly (easier) a brief description about you and your details (i. e. age, profession, etc.) if you are interested to view the room and flat. Serious Enquiry only please.
Valentina & Rachel
|Area||London, Greater London|
|Property Type||Flat / apartment|
|Additional Utilities Cost||£100.00 per month|
No current tenants / Unknown.
|JSA / DSS accepted||Yes|
This is my third flatmate that I have found using the site. Its the best money you can spend because you are guaranteed to find someone. My experiences to date have all been positive, Jane.
I wanted to thank you for such a wonderful service,this is the best service when trying to find a new home, well done to the team. EXCELLENT! Gareth.
Brilliant site and it works! Submit your details and within a day, details were coming through, and 90% of the time, the rooms fitted my criteria. It took only 5 visits before I found the room I wanted. Thank you.